Friday, June 27, 2008

If I Must...

H'ok. So. I haven't been on here in years. Literally. But then Anna decided to challenge me, so I must step forward:


The Rules:List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.


1. "Can't Stop" by Maroon 5. I don't know why but it just seemed to fit for me. It sounds a lot like how I used to feel about a certain someone. But that's gone. So yeah...on to #2...

2. "Never See Your Face Again" by Maroon 5. Same band, same dude it reminds me of. Weird. Plus I just made a fun video to it not too long ago. That, and I'm kinda addicted to the CD at the moment. =P

3. "Shake It" by Metro Station. Yeah. Scary isn't it? I swear, the first time I heard this song I laughed. I hated it. I listened to it about three more times on the radio between Ohio and here and then I loved it. Funny how Ohio can warp the mind.

4. "Ten Years Gone" by Led Zeppelin. Ok, so this described my winter/spring and it's continuing into spring/summer. Yeah. I love it, get over it.

5. "How I Saved Roosevelt / Ballad of Guiteau" from Assassins. Ok, so that's technically two songs, but I believe they should be listed as one. Anna got me started on the musical while we were in Starkville, but I really got to love it at work where it has become one of my favorite CDs on my computer. I'm already figuring out how to direct it. I want to direct this show SOOO bad...if I can't be in it. =)

6. "Saved Again" by someone I don't remember. I first heard this from Ryan's mix and it became stuck in my head. So I listened to it over and over and over. Quite fun and annoying to others at the same time. But I love the lyrics and I love the beat.

7. "Love Song" again, don't know who sings it. It's another new song that normally I probably wouldn't like. But I love it and I need to get it on CD or download it from iTunes or something. The lyrics just fit my mood.

Now to come up with people. Should be fun since nobody reads my blogs:

Courtney
Ryan
Travis
(can't use Anna again...darn...)
Ava
Kelli
Kate
Nick

Ha. I bet none will post.

1 Comments:

Blogger AES said...

If you want people to post, you might want to copy/paste this on your Facebook and tag people there.

You should keep blogging. It's a good release.

And you should comment on my blog. Especially the post with Lupwned. :)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home