Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cause you had a bad day...

Well, more like a bad week. This has certainly been one of those rollercoaster weeks. It's wonderful to know that school is almost over, and I only have one year left before college. But it was also very depressing. For one, my pet bird, Sky, died on Wednesday. It seemed that everyone wanted to talk about birds that day though I hadn't told anybody about it at the time. Then I told the boy I loved that I loved him, and I don't think he wanted to hear it. Oh well, that didn't depress me too much actually. What depressed me the most was the fact all of my senior friends were leaving. Then I found out there are some pretty bad fights going on in my family behind my back. There's not much I can do about it. I just have to wait till it clears up. Then I nearly lost one of my friends. He had a horrible car accident yesterday, but he survived it. While it gave him a new awakening, it also made me realize how quickly life can be taken from a person...Now I must await the horrors of next week...FINALS...But after everything that's happend, I think I'll be able to manage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home